We are hiring!
VP of MarketingTherapy
Our client is an U.S.based company, has a small South America market share and increasing business in Brazil. It develops Electronic Brachytherapy (eBx) systems based upon miniaturized X-ray tube technology for the practice of radiation oncology in a broad range of clinical settings, eliminating the need for heavily shielded environments.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a Senior Marketing professional, who will be responsible for leading regional (Brazil) upstream and downstream marketing, inside sales, and reimbursement activities for all the firm´s products, segments, and clinical applications. This position develops primary relationships with clinical/industry opinion leaders, key customers, sales professionals, and executive management to lead the identification and commercialization of products and programs to increase Brazil adoption and utilization of the company´s system. This position is responsible for significantly contributing to and implementing the strategic direction of the company. There is the real possibility of expanding the business to other countries in South America.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Academic background in Business, Marketing, Economics, Law or equivalent is required, MBA preferred. (FGV preferable).
- Experience in similar positions of increasing responsibility
- Able to Marketi complex devices including successful cross-functional senior leadership in an entrepreneurial global organization.
- Ability to launche new products and as well as drive customer demand including international product releases.
- Leadership and management skills to positively influence the performance of others to achieve desired results through motivation, delegation, delegation, coaching and the creation of a shared vision.
- Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish. Up to 20% travel including international.