We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
VP of MarketingFood Industry
From the mid-nineteenth century the development of food industries followed a marked regional pattern. After an initial growth in north-west Europe, the spread towards south-east Europe was slowed by social, cultural and political constraints. This was notable in the post-Second World War era. The picture of change in this volume is presented by case studies of countries ranging from the United Kingdom in the west to Romania in the east and North America. All illustrate the role of food industries in creating new products that expanded the traditional cereal-based diet of pre-industrial Europe.
Industrially preserved and processed foods provided new flavours and appetizing novelties which led to brand names recognized by consumers everywhere. Product marketing and advertising became fundamental to modern food retailing so that Europe’s largest food producers, Danone, Nestlé, Unilever, Cargill, Heinz, Craft Foods and Swift, are numbered amongst the world’s biggest companies.
Descrição do Cargo:
The Vice President of Marketing reports to the CEO and is a member of the Company’s executive team. He/She will be responsible for providing executive leadership and management of the Company’s marketing organization and inbound and out-bound marketing activities worldwide, which include: Corporate marketing, partner/channel marketing, product marketing, and product management. The VP Marketing will drive the Company’s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and potential in its emerging market and to achieve its revenue goals.
- Define the appropriate marketing organization for the company’s maturity/size.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales VP for lead tracking and management.
- Work closely with VP Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements, interface with engineering for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Work with the CEO and the other executive team members to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise venture/public financing, communicate with BoD members, and close/grow major customer accounts.
- Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events. Requirements
Will work in an office in São Paulo city
Several trips a year to the headquarter are mandatory. Visits to other units in Europe is required three times a year, in order to integrate and gain knowledge related to that region.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate to the Chief Financial Officer should have degree in business administration, food engineering or related area; a master’s degree in in business administration (FGV or outside of Brazil – USA or Europe desirable), or equivalent business experience and;
- Several years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish will consider important extra skill.