We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Strategic Global Partnership ManagementInformation Technology
Our customer is a US company, with a history going back over several years. They are a leading global provider of true carrier-grade cloud-based or in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitability enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. The company’s proven and innovative product portfolio supports digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Their customer base spans more than 90 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 300 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than a billion subscribers.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our customer is seeking a senior professional to act on a Director level responsible for the overall governance of digital services 3rd Party Partners for our Latin American operations. In this role, the professional will be responsible and accountable for ensuring that all financial objectives are met, all SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered to and continuous improvement is achieved with all 3rd Party Partners enabling our customer to be market leader in the Digital Services space. The ideal candidate must have excellent communications skills and ability to interface with technologists as well as C level executives. He/she will work in our Sao Paulo office, and his/her responsabilities are to ensure that contract compliance and financial objectives are achieved; transformation of overall R&D in Brazil; Test, Deployment and Customer Support functions; Faster time to market of products and solutions; Improved quality of products and solutions; Successful transition to a competitive overall cost structure; Innovation and positive change is institutionalized.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (prefered)
- Ability to effective lead a multi-functional team across several sites.
- Able to lead a business transformation while delivering on dyad to business objectives.
- Critical leadership skills in managing globally diverse technical and project management teams.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Business development and management skills
- Presentation and active listening skills
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Able to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Experience in Telecommunications industry.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus