We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Sr Client Relationship LiasionTechnology
Our client is a worldwide leading supplier of technology that optimizes process manufacturing – including energy, oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. They have integrated solutions, process manufacturers that can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, their customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to act as client relationship manager so to ensure customers are satisfied with a our customer products and services. If they have issues or concerns, it’s his or her job to resolve them directly. Client relationship managers are responsible for building customer relationships, managing accounts, and developing new relationships that facilitate positive alliances between companies and customers. They may also entertain clients, host meetings, and prepare presentations.
The majority of public relations managers, such as client relationship managers, work full-time during normal business hours in an office setting. Some travel to conferences and similar events may be required. The career is very active, with demands from both the public and companies requiring attention. .
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Able to perform activities in business development, customer service, and management.
- Able to provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus