We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Our customer is a leading US Corporation who sells systems, intelligence and services on Big data, which is a collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tools or traditional data processing applications. Brazil is at the edge of this market and our client wants to target clients who handles millions of back-end operations every day, as well as clients who handles millions of customer transactions every hour, Credit Card Fraud Detection Systems and systems to help future buyers determine their typical shopping behaviors.
Our customer line of business, “Big data”, storing, decoding and analyzing data, from Facebook updates or tweets, are figures that help companies increase profit or cut costs. It is one of the hottest industries in the world today. In fact, the big data market is estimated to grow by 20% annually to reach $30 billion by 2016: about twice as fast as the software business as a whole.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to work as an entrepreneurial finance leader to join our Brazil headquarters and work with our other offices across the Latin America. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, forecasting, financial reporting, budget reporting, financial modeling and strategic decision support. This role reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have exceptional accounting and financial analysis skills and a proven understanding of business and a B2B technology experience..
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Develop and maintain the company’s systems and processes for forecasting and budgeting based on sophisticated financial modeling and analysis
- Analytical support of strategic company decisions
- Fluency in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Proactive contributions to business optimization
- Developing effective solutions to improve the our customer financial position and results
- Communicating budgets and leading interaction with department head and budget committee
- Timely and useful reporting of financial and operating results to management and Board of Directors
- Responsible for cash management
- Overseeing cost-control structure, financial policies, fraud prevention systems, and ensures existence of any necessary loss prevention systems