We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Senior Account Managere-business
Our customer is a worldwide company, headquaretered overseas and works on the B2B e-commerce travel industry. They operate a global electronic travel reservation system for business and private travelers based on a database of more than a million hotels in all price categories worldwide. This system enables users to make direct reservations free of charge, with immediate confirmation and at continually-updated special prices.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our customer is seeking a senior professional who will report to the Director/Head of Sales & Account Management in the headquarter. He/she will manage and lead negotiations with large local accounts (over 1 million), finds new ways to support customers’ travel processes and increase share of wallet. Responsabilities also include to acquire new large local accounts based on leads (typically provided by central steering) and ensure new customers go live and begin booking (responsible from lead to implementation). Identifies additional local leads and evaluates them together with central steering. Works together with Account Support Management to provide support to his/her customers, is the key contact for customers and fully responsible for them.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (prefered).
- Wignless to acquire knowledge of the travel industry
- Problem solver: able to finds useful facts, to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Goal orientation and decision-making competence: finds new/best-possible solutions, keeps economic impact in mind, shows good argumentation in negotiations
- Able to discuss matters with senior employees of customers at eye level
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Problem solver: able to finds useful facts, to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions 80% 80%
- Able to discuss matters with senior employees of customers at eye level 55% 55%
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus 75% 75%