We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Plant ManagerAuto Parts
Our Client is an auto parts company, a global player in the automotive industry specialized in the engineering and production of automotive solutions, holds global leadership status in each of its core businesses: Automotive Seating, Emissions Control Technologies, Interior Systems and Automotive Exteriors. Its customer portfolio features practically every auto maker around the world, including manufacturers in emerging economies, such as the Indian, Chinese and Korean markets. Renowned for its highly efficient program management system, the company provides customers with a service through its network of 90 production sites in 18 countries. Driven by the same automotive passion, its 36,000 employees embrace the group’s business culture, based on such shared values as commitment, transparency, continuous improvement, team player and entrepreneurship
Descrição do Cargo:
Broad responsibility and leadership for the overall plant operations. Responsible for product quality, delivery, and cost-efficient operations. Serves as the primary plant advisor to the Company on manufacturing systems, capabilities, and production status. Participates in determining and implementing longer-term strategic objectives with impact on profitable plant growth and customer service. Provides leadership to direct reports and other professional staff. Functional areas and specialty within the plant operations include: Manufacturing Operations; Inspection; Industrial, Manufacturig and Chemical Engineering; Operations Support; Materials and Production Planning and Control; Inventory and Distribution; Facilities and Maintenance; Quality: Quality Assurance; Quality Reliability
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Effective inter-personal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and Project Management experience with the ability to manage priorities and workload.
- Provides leadership for mixing plant operations (including shift supervisors, maintenance associates, production control, logistics, technical, and quality control laboratory).
- Plans, prioritizes and determines resources to accomplish project milestones and objectives.
- Able to carry out assignments with little or no direct day-to-day supervision.
- Engineering or Business Administration Academic Background. Preferably from renowned well Known Brazilian institutions such as FGV (preferably).
- Understand and implement the health, safety and environmental policies and integrate health, safety and environmental considerations into daily work activities.
- English Fluency