We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Human Resources Directorpre-IPO
Our customer is a pre-IPO, private equity backed portfolio company. Annual revenues are between $500M and $1B Worldwide. Headquartered in Europe and has office in Sao Paulo for its Latin America operations.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are searching for senior professional able to develops our client organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives. He/She is expected to implement strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations. Further responsabilities include (but not limited to) the management of recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, monitoring, appraising, reviewing staff job contributions, compensation, determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance with an MBA or advanced degree plus (renewed schools such as FGV is preferred);
- Teamwork skills – necessary to work on a sophisticated team of Development professionals.
- Able to foster teamwork,
- Proven Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building
- Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus