We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
HR Business PartnerTechnology
Our customer is a US company, with a history going back over several years with huge operation in Brazil and South America. They are a leading global provider of true carrier-grade cloud-based or in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitability enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. The company’s proven and innovative product portfolio supports digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Their customer base spans more than 90 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 300 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than a billion subscribers.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to for a strategic and progressive HR executive and change leader who thrives on developing creative solutions. This individual will serve as the HR business partner and strategic advisor to the company headquarter and provide thought leadership to the senior staff of the organization. The HR Business Partners will also provide direct management and leadership to the HR Directors that are aligned to the various other business units and resource groups for the company. This position reports to the corporate Human Resources VP. Key responsibilities include development and implementation of people strategies and processes that drive enhanced business results. As a member of the Leadership team, the HR Business Partner is required to have a thorough understanding of the business strategy, and to diagnose the organizations’ needs and provide specific consultation to the business leaders relative to the strategic and people-related issues impacting their organization.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- He/She should be able to perform managerial and people skills focused on change management, negotiation, project management, influence, teamwork, communication, decision making, leadership, goal setting, and developing others.
- Strategic and results-oriented leader able to articulate a clear vision and guide the HR team.
- Able to implement systems, global programs and/or organizational transformations to create systemic change.
Collaborator with the ability to build strong relationships
- Innovative thinking and strategic orientation in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Possess excellent, effective strategic focus with clear demonstration of anticipative strategic thinking.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities to influence significant change and decisions critical to overall business success.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus