Despite Brazil’s severe economic downturn since 2015, with soaring inflation, volatile currency exchange rates and a decline in GDP, Brazil’s Travel and Entertainment market continues with explosive growth, unprecedented increase on the eyes of international investors. Our customer is considered to be among the world’s largest entertainment company. They have grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now owns or manages resorts on four continents. They are focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
We are seeking a senior executive to manage hotel services and personnel aboard our expanding chain of hotels in Brazil.. The Hotel Director is a senior level, directly responsible for the performance each Hotel Manager and all hotel and food service departments. Key responsibilities include management of all hotel services including housekeeping, restaurant operations, customer satisfaction and quality control. The Hotel Director should enjoy frequent travel to the Company’s existing hotel’s throughout Brazil and train hotel managers and ensure the guests are enjoying a perfect stay. Successful should be able to deliver exceptional guest experiences comes from a combination of excellent communication skills, thorough preparation, and keen personnel management with an eye for the details that most others overlook.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
• Supervise Hotel Managers and Hotel Officers and evaluate performance to ensure company standards are met
• Travel to hotels throughout the Brazil to evaluate, mentor and coach hotel managers
• Maintain and improve customer service standards
• Supervise managers of food service operations, housekeeping operations, and customer services
• Perform hotel evaluations and audits
• Assist hotel managers and staff specialists with hotel sales
• Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus