We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Head of Supply ChainTechnology Services
Our customer is a is a manufacturer of innovative, low cost, high performance, high reliability solar panels and systems. While the unstoppable growth of solar power seems to have gained a foothold in Brazil, countries with a temperate climate and much smaller territory, such as Germany and Spain, produce much more solar energy. Brazil, which has the largest territorial area in the tropics, meaning a huge amount of sun, is simply not taking advantage of its situation. This is about to change. Using its propriety technology, our customer holds the peak power records for both multi-crystalline and front contact mono crystalline modules. Our customer is a US-based company, and has a fast paced working environment and is growing rapidly. They seek self-motivated, talented, and committed individuals for their rapidly growing Sao Paulo office.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our customer is seeking a senior professional for a supply chain management and product control position to manage all aspects of purchasing, production planning and scheduling, inventory, shipping and receiving; designs and executes strategies and plans to meet company’s short-term and long-term supply chain management/production control requirements.
Responsibilities include: Implement a fully functional supply chain management/production control infrastructure; Inventory control; Forecasting; Production planning/scheduling; Purchasing; Distribution and logistics; Shipping and receiving
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (prefered).
- Project and performance management
- Communication proficiency
- Technical capacity
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Leadership and Initiative
- Decision making and problem solving/analysis
- Supervisory responsibility
- Able to work on a ramping production of high volume technology products.
- Able to work with purchasing, expediting, quality /continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and relevant software applications.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus