We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Head of Business OperationsTechnology Services
Our customer is a premier US based corporation, an Information Technology consulting firm that conducts business in 17 countries with Fortune 500 companies. It is well stablished in Brazil, and its core competence of the company is centered on its’ ability to recruit for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement candidates for the many varied and dynamic IT environments of their clients.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior professional to act as a Leader of our client’s Business Operations. This is a critical leadership role that will be responsible for the delivery of business objectives as well as technology and marketing strategy, performance and standards. The ideal canditate needs to be nimble and agile to respond to the evolving business needs. Candidates should be familiar of using web technology/daily report to develop solutions for greater profits, meeting the key objectives in a robust and cost effective manner. He/she will create a positive team environment and empower members to feel ownership and accountability in order to maximize the output and value of the team. The Head of Business Operation will report to the General Manager in our Brazilian office, interact and align people at all levels within the organization on assignments and cohesive goals.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (prefered).
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and develop
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams using planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical abilities in regard to web performance numbers, sales trends, user experience and the ability to suggest changes and enact improvements to drive and sustain growth.
- Financial mindset with the understanding of operating budgets, product costs and total delivered costs.
- Listening, presentation and communication skills.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus