We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
EVP/COO for Facilities BusinessFacilities Business
Our customer is a US company, a global leader in full-service delivers innovative, practical, sustainable solutions specializes in providing non-core, mission critical facility services to large organizations helping clients develop and manage infrastructure and facilities that improve efficiency, safety and quality of life. Since early 2013 our customer is heavily investing in their Sao Paulo office. The firm has long been recognized as a most-admired company and leading employer, including being named by FORTUNE magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work For.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial Executive Vice President/COO of their Facilities business. The Executive Vice President/COO is the leader and driver of our customer, with full P&L responsibility for sales, operations and innovation at facilities managed locations in Sao Paulo and nearby cities area. This involves leading all employees within the office and at the locations, evaluating and monitoring operations and setting and achieving high standards. The role requires strong, creative, entrepreneurial leadership and vision – along with the ability to inspire and motivate the entire company team to grow and succeed beyond that which we can even imagine today. Responsability include activities such as spearhead constant evaluation of market conditions, finding strengths, weaknesses and opportunities within the business. Identify needs and promote practical capital investments and maintenance of the physical properties to improve long-term bottom-line results. Drive continuous efforts to improve operations at all levels, working cooperatively with the management team to provide the highest level of customer service with appropriate staffing levels and revenue management. Ensure appropriate controls in place via audits and field surveys, utilizing technology where effective to mitigate risks of revenue leakage or preventable expenses from claims or other operational exposures. Carefully benchmark, monitor and analyze revenue of all existing facilities. Advise ownership in making sound real estate investments by ensuring that proformas for acquisitions or reinvestment in existing properties are appropriately projecting future state of business. Work closely with Information Technology department and third-party vendors to create strong sales tools that are customer focused and provide competitive services to enhance our market position. Collaborate with the Marketing team in creating effective, targeted advertising and promotions, spotting and exploiting new opportunities for revenue growth. Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (preferable)
- Relentless, energetic and passionate, an go-getter who thrives under pressure and a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to identify new opportunities to create value.
- Able to identify, devise and implement out-of-the-box solutions to problems and challenges.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively work within and across departments.
- Ability and willingness to share ideas and creatively problem-solve.
- Obsession with commitment to high levels of customer service.
- Approachability, openness and ability to effectively coach managers and other team members
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus