esta vaga está fechadanão estamos aceitando mais candidatos para esta vaga
Senior Product ManagerPharmaceuticals
Our customer is Headquartered in US with several key locations around the world. They are a manufacturer of the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals. A dynamic and emergent company which carefully nurture the entire product lifecycle-from the early stages of R&D and API development through government approvals, painstakingly managed manufacturing meeting diverse requirements of its customer base in over 45 countries worldwide.
Descrição do Cargo:
To oversee all Product Management sales activities, build and lead high performing teams for the development the organization, corporate expansion, and new product launches. Will be responsible for Product Marketing of established products and new product launches, Sales Management, Sales Operations including Targeting, Territory Management, Incentive Compensation, Sales Force Automation and Sample Accountability, Strategic Planning / Product Planning and Life Cycle Management, Managed Care, and Business Development in both In-Licensing and Out-Licensing activities. Will deal with both large and small pharmaceuticals and biotech building and leading multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams for organizational growth, product acquisition and launch with independent, co-promotional, and alliance agreements for small and block-buster brands.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (preferable)
- Healthcare / Pharmacy-Industry experience preferred. Understanding of the healthcare environment, including all our programs/products and those externally in the market
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Understanding of how to develop, communicate, and execute strategic marketing plans
- Understand and implement the health, safety and environmental policies and integrate health, safety and environmental considerations into daily work activities.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus