We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Director of Plant OperationsMedical Devices
Our customer is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new technologies. Develops, manufactures and markets medical technologies that span the continuum of care. The comprehensive line of products addresses important health needs from infancy to the golden years. The company is dedicated to continuously advancing the standard of leading surgery technology through collaboration with customers and business partners to improve product and service performance for surgeons and quality of life for patients. Our customer has strongly increased its presence in Brazil through a Merge & Acquisition and is continously upscaling its activity throughout Latin America.
Descrição do Cargo:
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Global-Operations, is responsible for the operational leadership while preparing the organization for future growth. It is responsible for providing effective operational excellence to ensure safety, financial, operational, and customer goals are met/exceeded in a manner consistent with ou client’s values. It maintains significant long-term business relationships with key clients and senior stakeholders. The position will be responsible for growing the Plant Services business while maintaining the existing client base and field staff. This includes working with BD to identify clients, managing the proposal effort and providing effective presentation to clients detailing ou client’s services provided. Position will require managing/performing as needed wrench time analysis, productivity audits, planner training and providing effective productivity process improvements for clients. Understands practical Reliability Engineering and implements its processes accordingly.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Education: Advanced degree in business science (renewed schools such as FGV is preferred);
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated team participation and/or
- A sound working knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be adaptable to change and have the ability/desire to make a difference
- Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus