We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Director of Financea Science, Engineering and Technology Organization
Our customer are the front face of products we rely on every day, from medical devices to industrial controls and even the cars we drive. A broadly diversified in the business of manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of telecommunication equipment, computers and related products for business enterprises, video/audio/entertainment products, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products for over 40 years. Our client serves internationally from their manufacturing and graphic production facility based in Europe. In 2012, a division in Brazil has been launched to serve customer needs.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a Director of Finance who will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, who will be responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities. As a direct report to the CEO, the Director of Finance will be involved in supporting presentations to the executive team and audit committee and will work closely with the senior leadership team. The Director of Finance will ensure that company has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation, inventory/sales forecasting, budgets, and create financial models for existing and future product lines. The Director of Finance will work closely with program leaders and their staffs, not only to educate them regarding finance and control procedures but also to explore how the finance function can support program operations.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate should be a thoughtful problem-solver, willing collaborator, and creative thinker who can motivate and focus a team on both long and short-term goals.
- Strong leadership skills
- An effective multi-tasker able to organize, delegate, generate enthusiasm, manage, and implement a variety of programs in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with financial analysis
- Experience effectively communicating key data and financial results to all customers of operating financial information
- Further academic generalist background in recognized schools in Brazil – FGV (preferable) is a plus.
- Must have fluency in English.