We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Director of Corporate StrategyConsumer Eletronics
Our client is a US based corporation the company, one of the largest and best-known consumer electronics technology developers and product manufacturers in the United States and throughout the world. They are Headquartered in São Paulo for their Latin America business. To date our client operates in 23 location – with products sold in over 50 countries. Our customer is known for home entertainment systems products, premium automotive systems. Today, the Company continues to revolutionize the way consumers access home entertainment so to have their products as the focal point of the digital living room, a center for sharing and experiencing a wide range of content. They provide cutting edge solutions for the wide variety of technology end-users that compose their loyal consumer base. The company’s consumer products, and Business solutions are widely available from major retail, e-tail and wholesale outlets internationally. They connect consumers to the digital entertainment they want, where and when they want it. Established in 1960’s, the company continues to evolve by delivering a full spectrum of high-quality products to elevate the overall computing experience. Now our client celebrates over 40 years of business excellence and is considered a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier on the segment – with products assembled in the US, South America and China.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a Director of Strategy and Commercial Planning. The primary responsibility is to collaborate with senior management to develop and maintain the long-term strategic vision and business strategy for the organization, including business plan development and implementation. Specific job duties include the support of the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values; In collaboration with Executive Leadership Team, establishes company objectives, develops short and long-range strategic plans, and provides critical input in the creation of Brazil annual business plan; Guides discussions and contributes insights derived from knowledge and analysis of the industry and competitors.
– Under the direction of the Executive Leadership Team, analyzes and focuses on identifying business opportunities, competitive threats, increasing market share, improving gross margins, operational efficiencies, top line growth, and maintaining our competitive advantage in the industry. – Works with senior management in the Operations, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Administration to align and coordinate activities relative to the achievement of company strategic business plans in Brazil. – Leads the annual commercial planning process (brand planning, channel planning and distributor planning.) – Provides strategic advice to the breweries, our restaurants, and commercial teams. – Tracks progress of performance against plan with scoreboard data and recommends refinement to strategic business plans based on observations and new information. – Develops content and presentations associated with company short/long-term strategic plans, the annual business plan, Executive Leadership updates and Board presentations. – Works with the leadership to prioritize projects, assess viability and degree of difficulty, as well as cross-functional alignment. – Supervises ad hoc research projects or feasibility studies.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Experience as a senior management role overseeing the corporate strategic planning process in a fast-paced consumer products company.
- Prior experience with business planning with a thorough willignes to understand the wholesaler and retailer relationships.
- Structured/ logical thinking. Ability to be creative, think out-of-the box.
- Highly organized, exceptional planning and time management skills.
- Intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Experience as a senior management role overseeing the corporate strategic planning process in a fast-paced consumer products company. 80% 80%
- Structured/ logical thinking. Ability to be creative, think out-of-the box. 70% 70%
- English mandatory 75% 75%