Vaga Finalizadaque pena... Porém, temos mais vagas..
Director of Business Development, PV Operations & MaintenanceTechnology Services
Our customer is a is a manufacturer of innovative, low cost, high performance, high reliability solar panels and systems. While the unstoppable growth of solar power seems to have gained a foothold in Brazil, countries with a temperate climate and much smaller territory, such as Germany and Spain, produce much more solar energy. Brazil, which has the largest territorial area in the tropics, meaning a huge amount of sun, is simply not taking advantage of its situation. This is about to change. Using its propriety technology, our customer holds the peak power records for both multi-crystalline and front contact mono crystalline modules. Our customer is a US-based company, and has a fast paced working environment and is growing rapidly. They seek self-motivated, talented, and committed individuals for their rapidly growing Sao Paulo office.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our customer is seeking a Director of Business Development, PV Operations & Maintenance to join the São Paulo Office leadership team and help expand a thriving O&M department with 120MW+ of solar facilities under management throughout the world. This person will have management responsibility for all business development efforts for Brazil. We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with business development and sales experience. This is a unique opportunity to take a leadership position in one of the fastest growing segments of the solar photovoltaic industry, within the top commercial scale solar provider in the country. Our customer is looking for someone with experience in technical sales, sales management, and business management. Experience managing a team is required.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (prefered).
- Able to act in a “co-founder” role. Fit in with existing processes and staff and work to improve the department with a focus on business practices and scalability.
- Ability to develop sales plan and go to market strategy.
- Able to Execute Sales and Marketing plan to grow revenue
- Able to act as primary sales contact for São Paulo office and help to build out the sales team.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus