We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Supply Chain Expertise and Improvement LeaderChemical
Our client is a global pioneer developing innovative technologies and solutions for the specialty materials industry. Their solutions for its customers in applications are as diverse as paint and coatings, metalworking fluids, personal care and cosmetics, life science utilities, pharmaceutical intermediates, rubber, leather and agricultural intermediates. Based in US, the company generated annual sales of approximately USD 7.6B worldwide and is well stablished throughout Latin America..
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to be accountable for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Supply Chain Expertise & Improvement center in Latin America. The ideal candidate will manage a team that provides technical expertise and support to advance our client supply chain technology and business competitiveness in the region. He/she will be resposible to identify business and functional performance gaps, and reshape them into oportunities to be developed. The oeverall work at the Supply Chain Operations and Businesses should advance service level, increase operational reliability, improve asset utilization, optimize the cost to serve and define regional strategies.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- A strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Able to interact at the highest levels of the company.
- Certifications such as Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management a plus.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus