We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Senior Manager, Strategic SourcingManufacturing
Our customer started operation in the early 60’s in Europe. Currently is considered one of the most important player in manufacturer sector (machinery, tools and equipment for manufacturer and engineering) with global revenue around US$ 2.4 billion, has presence in 12 countries. Using the concept of Global Delivery Model, the client take work to the location where the best talent is available, makes the best economic sense considering the acceptable risk. Continuing follow the path of leadership this firm is driving tremendous efficiencies for strategic tansformation or innovation initiatives. This client has 27 offices and 5 development centers in US, UK, France, Germany and Italy.
Descrição do Cargo:
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our customer transformation and make a significant impact by leading the newly created strategic sourcing function. The Strategy & Sourcing unit of our customer, is at the fore-front of identifying and executing strategic sourcing, large-scale transformation and M&A opportunities. As the functional leader of one of the three pillars of our customer you will have the opportunity to formulate and execute on the road-map of a centralized strategic sourcing function to help them to create the best partnerships and value across its vast portfolio of third party spend. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Sourcing in Europe and will have high visibility and impact in the organization. This person will interface heavily with investors, external advisors and cross-functional business teams to lead and support all dimensions of a multi-year sourcing road-map. Responsibilities includes the development and implemention of formal sourcing policies, procedures and governance structure as well as appropriate sourcing tools and systems, establishment and maintainance of the region spend visibility.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (preferable)
- Able to deliver sourcing and buying services, suppliers management and categories as well as researching and implementing procurement tools
- Highly qualified candidates may be considered at the Director level.
- Strong leadership, communication, consensus-building and negotiations skills.
- Superior analytical skills and structured problem-solving approach.
- Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment; top-notch program management skills and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute a vision, as well as an ability to work within larger organizational objectives.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- Bachelor Adminstration degree and/or MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Able to deliver sourcing and buying services, suppliers management 70% 70%
- Ability to multi-task projects and assess priorities in a complex and demanding environment 80% 80%
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus 75% 75%