We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Our customer is a pre-IPO, private equity backed portfolio company. Annual revenues are between $500M and $1B Worldwide. Headquartered in Europe and has office in Sao Paulo for its Latin America operations.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are searching for Corporate Controller with experience in financial controllership to partner with the Headquartered Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in efforts to strategically lead the organization and assist the company through a turnaround situation. This critical position will directly supervise finance related departments and will be accountable for attracting, developing and retaining top tier talent within the organization. The role will advise the headquartered CFO, and the broad executive leadership team on the implications issues on business strategies, decisions, and events, including any impacts to external financial reporting.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance with an MBA or advanced degree plus (renewed schools such as FGV is preferred);
- Teamwork skills – necessary to work on a sophisticated team of Development professionals.
- Collaborative style of management
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales and marketing, business development and strategic planning
- Experience working in a PE backed ownership structure is preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Able to lead a high level organization team of professionals.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- Bachelor Adminstration degree and/or MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales and marketing, business development and strategic planning 70% 70%
- Experience working in a PE backed ownership structure is preferred Strong work ethic 80% 80%
- Inglês, Espanhol e Português 75% 75%