We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Corporate ControllerSolar Panels
Our client is a U.S. company, solar power infrastructure manufacture, one of the leading designer and fabricator of sun tracking solar products worldwide, the fastest growing segment of the renewables sector. Today they are expanding a large manufacturing facility in Brazil to serve not only the country but the worldwide market. Our customer has a very dynamic work environment, entrepreneurial team and you will have the opportunity to work on one of the greatest technology paradigm shifts in human history The Global Solar Panel market has been exhibiting substantial overall improvements throughout the span of last five years and expected to achieve a growth rate that certainly influences the global economy. Our customer believe that Brazil market has a lot going for it: knowledgeable project developers, a politically favourable environment, available financing and a great resource. As they put, the locals have some cynicism when it comes to politics, but brazilians are as enthusiastic about the solar market as anyone they have encountered. They are certain that they can create the conditions for success around equipment availability and a trained workforce.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are looking for a senior professional to lead the Financial Planning and Analysis throughout Latin America. He/she will be responsible to lead and manage the company’s financial planning and establish framework and processes to deliver thorough, risk-balanced, forecasts and plans in coordination with Operating Committee, office of the CEO/COO and other department stakeholders. This is a full-time position and will report directly to the Headquartered Chief Financial Officer in the US. She/he will ensure company-wide planning efforts are well coordinated with robust analytics reporting and review cycles as the culmination of these important financial processes; partner effectively with the system teams to ensure an enabling systems infrastructure for all planning activities. Further responsibility includes to understand performance and outlook, risks and opportunities and plans, and to share ideas and best practices to achieve a region consistent planning approach.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (preferable)
- A team oriented, visionary leader of people who is able to think and act strategically while also capable of “rolling up their sleeves” and lead by example
- Ability to build and analyze complex financial models for business case and valuation of opportunities Creative to gain performance within a very controlled environment
- Transforming data to information to insight to action
- The ideal candidate should have good in the banking relationship (anticipation of receivables, very short-term applications, negotiation of payment terms).
- Work experience with zero-based budget
- Prior experience on SAP/ERP operations.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and experience in reporting & presenting at the executive level
- Communication, organization, research and analytical skills
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus