We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Corporate Business Unit DirectorTechnology
Our client is a US based company specialized on the production of cutting-edge equipment, non-lethal technology with focus on products which are dual use, technology based and exportable without substantial licensing ations. The company has a manufacturing plant in Brazil to serve the region.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to drive immediate Latin America growth in revenue and profitabilit, to seize diverse segment and new market opportunities, to improve positioning, competitiveness, and visibility. He/She is exected to excels in leading a sales team, as well as marketing, general management, cash flow and P&L control. The ideal candidate will be responsibale to lead international sales for the manufcaturing of our customer products, holding P&L accountability as well as managing direct reports and company representatives throughout Latin America.Initial improvement areas should be focused on improving marketing communication tools and trade show participation. He she will manage after-sales support by introducing new offerings such as merchandise inspections, training, presentations, and live demonstrations on international level.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Ability in turning teams of sustainable high performance organizations.
- Knowledge of the dynamic emerging markets
- Able to maximize the opportunities for growth and employment business cycle while maintaining strategic long-term vision.
- Verbal and written skills necessary communications
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus