We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Chief Technical OfficerTelecommunications
Our client is an international owned by a group of European investors and is competing for a global telecommunications license that will allow for providing fixed/mobile voice and data services to all market segments over the whole country as well as content (TV) services. As of now the staff comprises of around 20 people and should reach 600 by year-end, and is expected to create 6 thousand direct jobs and 190 thousand indirect jobs during the concession licence period. Throughout the next few months they are hiring the C-level staff that will lead the company for the coming years.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to report to our client Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Technical Officer will: Define the company Direction strategy and implement it; Implement and develop networks in order to support our client launch and commercial objectives; Define the company network design and ensure their successful implementation and operations; Ensure synergies between fixed-line, internet and mobile networks. Main Activities includes: Build the network division’s capacity: define the organisation, recruit/train/coach/empower; Define and implement the launch of our customer network operations in line with the launch plan; Support the Procurement Department on network provider selection process and develop relationships with vendors to guarantee meeting the deployment agenda proposed by the company to regulator; Manage, direct and coordinate the network operations and maintenance of the Core Network, Planning, Implementation & Optimization and Field Operations functions to ensure the highest quality of network services; Develop a technical business plan that is in line with Company business plan and that will enable the delivery of good quality network services in order to ensure business growth and optimize cost.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top schools in Brazil: MBA FGV (preferable)
- Experience in telecommunications and at progressively responsible experience in the network field and at managerial positions;
- All-around knowledge of the telecommunications industry and market;
- Experienced in leading, motivating, and managing teams. Keen on facilitating the transfer of Know-how and best practices;
- Knowledge in mobile, fixed and Internet networks;
- Experience in greenfield operations;
- Customer focused and goal driven;
- Superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate and put forward recommendations in a credible and confident manner at all levels in the
- Ability to connect with senior level of telecom operators, Government officials, local industries and other country administrators;
- Strong ability to adapt to new environments
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English are mandatory. Brazilian Native.
Interested Candidates send your Resume to email@example.com with Subject stating Application CTO Telecom Controller | Your Name”