We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Chief Operating Officer /General ManagerHigh Tech
Our customer is a global, business is engineering based in the high tech Aircraft, Aerospace and commercial markets. Our headquarters are located on Arizona, with offices and sales/marketing throughout the US.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are searching for the finest talent to lead our management team of the highest level of technical professionals. This position will require an entrepreneurial, motivated leader who will employ tactical and strategic leadership to guide an established corporation requiring increased profitability. Ability to spot and act on market changes in a technical environment is essential. You will lead an organization of highly technical professionals with varied talents and experiences. The Chief Operating Officer /General Manager will be responsible for the company’s day to day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
Responsibilities include direct short and long term planning and establishment of strategic and tactical plans to achieve business objectives; Direct the establishment and execution of annual and five-year business plans; Oversee the establishment of annual performance goals and objectives, budgets and allocation of resources; Exhibit strong leadership skills in motivating and directing critical business activities in a collaborative, team-oriented culture.Overall responsibility will include management of operating divisions, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources and Procurement.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Technical undergraduate degree: BSME, BSEE with an MBA or advanced degree plus (renewed schools such as FGV is preferred);
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Collaborative style of management
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales and marketing, business development and strategic planning
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies. Leadership ability. In addition the ability to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of the team is critical
- Experience in the Aircraft, Aerospace, DOD markets a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Able to lead a highly technical organization of professionals. Has strength of character to make tough decisions quickly.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- Bachelor Adminstration degree and/or MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales and marketing, business development and strategic planning 80% 80%
- Experience in the Aircraft, Aerospace, DOD markets a plus 70% 70%
- Inglês, Espanhol e Português 75% 75%