We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Chief Marketing and Growth OfficerHigh Tech
Our client is a fast growing software company with unique technology serving B2B enterprise customers. The company has a base of core blue chip clients in US, with solid funding, and is now poised to rapidly scale versus a huge market opportunity thrhought Latin America. Our customer was founded by Standford, Caltech, investment banking, and Bain and BCG alums. The company’s stock has appreciated in value about ten timesin the last few years, and their goal is to do it again in the next five years. They are are building a technology platform that automatically transforms complex analysis/models into a distinctive interactive visual format where users can create/compare alternative scenarios. The platform provides multiple benefits for better decision making and it is rapidly growing within Brazil.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior marketing leader who can help our customer to quickly scale to reach its aggressive growth goals. Most important he/she will build a brand and lead a generation program to support their growth with senior executives across the large enterprise market. The right individual will be comfortable working in both strategy development and hands-on execution, in a fast paced growth environment. This position will be attractive to individuals excited to work in building a great company and comfortable building teams from the ground up.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Able to work in brand building and developing lead generation programs
- B2B enterprise software and/or technology categories, with a senior executive target
- Use of email, webinars, social media, events, advertising and public relations, as marketing platforms
- Establishing and using marketing metrics
- Building a team
- Hands on execution
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus