We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Chief Information Security OfficerEducation
Our client is a unique fast growing US based corporation, with over 18 years presence in Latin America, so far mostly within the corporate executive education in Latam and now moving up for their other business models in the region. They are the best-of-breed type since during the recent loose money years, the other education firms chased short-term dollars at the expense of long-term student default rates, but our customer did not. Other firms tried to bend the rules of the accreditation process when scrutiny was low, but again our customer did not. As such, our client is going to thrive under the new market, rules and scrutiny without having to try too hard. The company’s current cash flow multiples. They also have extreme growth potential within Latin America as its business model allows for extraordinary returns on capital. Our client’ return on assets has never deviated much below 15%. Management is currently excited on its new programs throughout Brazil and speeds up the regulatory certainty across Latin America. Our clients believe that no matter how difficult the education market make life for the industry in Latin America, they will succeed. In fact, the tougher the market gets, the better it may be for our customer, as a higher bar lowers the number of competitors.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a senior executive to responsible for establishing and maintaining a company-wide security program to ensure that “information assets” (data, software, personal credit card, personal information are adequately protected across our customer locations throughout Brazil’s infrastructure and hosted/cloud solutions. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, reduces risk, and improves productivity. The position requires leadership skills in technology to allow for a proactive working alignment with operational partners. In partnership, this staff member will work to implement practices that meet defined policies, and create polices, measurements, and testing methods to ensure the securest possible computing environment. The ideal candiate should will deal with applications, infrastructure, development, and integration methods to ensure the business systems are secured and security items are prioritized. This position will be responsible for leading a staff to ensure Information Technology security priorities are aligned with business objectives.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduation in Business Administration, or Engineering. Post-Graduation or MBA in a well known Brazilian University is very desirable (FGV preferable).
- Able to understand enterprise information security architecture and discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices.
- Able to ensure development, implementation and monitoring of necessary controls and procedures to effectively protect information technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information security issues to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Able to dentify areas of risk and creates a cohesive strategic plan to mitigate and reduce those risks.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and integrate a geographically diverse team.
- Ability and willingness to travel between domestic and global operations as the position requires.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Able to understand enterprise information security architecture and discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices. 80% 80%
- Able to dentify areas of risk and creates a cohesive strategic plan to mitigate and reduce those risks. 70% 70%
- Technical, oral and written communication skills 75% 75%