We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
CEO Advisor, Board DirectorConsulting
Our client is a young, dynamic US based company serving clients major markets throughout the US and Europe. They are a unique company providing executive advisory services to the CEOs and Boards of emerging growth, middle market and family-owned companies.
Descrição do Cargo:
Our customer is looking for a business leader to build their advisory practice together. Our client advise the CEOs and senior management teams of closely held mid-market companies on a full range of strategic, operational and financial issues related to increasing growth, improving profitability and building business value. You can capitalize on your business experience, know-how and connections by working with their team to develop their brand, their network of referring relationships and their pipeline of opportunities. He/She can structure client engagements to fit their personal situation, generating cash income and/or equity positions in the companies you work with. If you are a confident self-starter, looking for an opportunity to join a stimulating team of highly competent professionals, control your own work day with the long term potential to generate significant income and wealth, please send us your resume.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV(preferable)
- A communicator who gets results by influencing others.
- A desire to expand your current network and develop quality business advisory opportunities.
- A passion for helping the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collegial partnership environment to deliver exceptional advisory services and outstanding results for our clients.
- Built and led one or more middle market companies as President, CEO or COO. General Managers of significant divisions of private or public companies with full P&L responsibility.
- Business development driving growth and innovation, building high performance teams and overall financial success.
- Motivated, action-oriented, self-starter with a strategic leadership record
- English mandatory, Spanish a plus