. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Advisory Council Member – Sovereign Wealth Fund
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
** MANDATORIO para se candidatar: é necessário caso tenha interesse nesta vaga:
- preencher um breve formulário (neste link: https://bit.ly/CadastroVaga) e;
- Após isto envie seu CV para a Jacqueline Maia (email@example.com) com Assunto no email dizendo: “Application Sovereign Wealth Fund | Your Name **
Our client is among the most reputable Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF’s *1) northern hemisphere (Europe), currently operates approximately U.S. $ 250 billion worldwide. Our client premised on the wisdom of saving some portion of the “excess proceeds” from accumulates their funds in the course of its management of their nation’s banking system, as for the future so it could provide fiscal stability in times of economic stress. Our client seeks advice to invest in Brazil, as they see alternatives on investing in financial assets such as stocks, bonds, real estate, precious metals or in alternative investments looking to takeover targets in our country where about 40 million people joined the middle class in the past decade. Currently, this fund manages money from property field operations related to oil and gas taxes inherent in these activities, dividends and interest. It also includes in its portfolio investments in real estate, renewable energy and agriculture in developing countries. (*2)
Descrição do Cargo:
Purpose: Serves as a strategic thought leader, collaborator and catalyst.
- Identifies, articulates and prioritizes the issues, topics and challenges affecting the total rewards profession from the perspective of a particular total rewards content area.
- Identifies “best in class” developments within the appropriate context and potential impacts on the profession.
- Shares experiences, expertise and contacts related to the content/constituency area.
- Identifies other subject-matter experts and knowledge leaders who can support the organization in a variety of ways and works to expand the organization’s reach.
- Identifies and proposes topical areas suitable for research and surveys.
- Participates in meetings, conference calls, task teams and other activities to the fullest extent possible.
- Strives to ensure connection of committee activity to our client’s mission, strategy and objectives.
- Represents the interests of the profession and is an advocate for the organization.
Advisory Council Chair (additional responsibilities):
- Serves as the team leader of the advisory council team
- Presides at meetings and conference calls of the Advisory Council
- Advocates for the interests of the Advisory Council with company’s staff.
- Provides strategic focus and leadership to the group relative to the interest area represented by the Advisory Council
- Attend an annual advisory council meeting, typically held in first quarter.
- Participate in quarterly advisory council committee calls
- Respond to requests, via e-mail and phone, for feedback and input on a variety of items, such as research & surveys, comment letters
- Give back to the profession: Share your professional expertise, insights and experiences to develop emerging professionals.
- Drive the association’s strategy: Help guide the direction of the world’s premier association in compensations, benefits and total rewards.
- Work with your peers: Experience valuable networking opportunities with your peers in the profession.
- Engage in strategic dialogue about the profession: Through web conferencing and meetings, participate in robust discussions about total rewards strategies to attract, motivate and retain employees. Help your fellow Advisory Council members and senior staff members identify and articulate trends that will shape the profession and the association on how to respond and capitalize on the trends that are shaping the profession.
- Sharpen your leadership skills: Participate in committee work and sharpen your business leadership skills in a supportive, non-work environment.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience
Senior-level practitioner (Director or Higher) or senior consultant in a total rewards profession
Thought leader with minimum ten years of professional experience in Business related functions, with increasing responsibility for strategic development, programs and functions
Variety of industry experience, both as a specialist and generalist with experiences representative of membership makeup
Excellent communication skills
Further academic generalist background in recognized schools in Brazil – FGV (preferable) is a plus.
Must have fluency in English.
*** IMPORTANT: Interested Candidates MUST fill up basic information about you on this link: https://bit.ly/CadastroVaga (it takes only 60 seconds). After doing this please send your Resume to Jacqueline Maia (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Subject stating Application Sovereign Wealth Fund | Your Name” ***
Nota *1 : What is a Sovereign Wealth Fund?: is a state-owned investment fund investing in real and financial assets such as stocks, bonds, real estate, precious metals, or in alternative investments such as private equity fund or hedge funds. Sovereign wealth funds invest globally. Most SWFs are funded by revenues from commodity exports or from foreign-exchange reserves held by the central bank.
Nota *2 : Esta vaga está sendo conduzida em parceria com a Associação dos Ex-Alunos da GV, que possui uma área de Recrutamento & Seleção de Executivos que, com acesso a um Networking privilegiado tem possibilitado gerar oportunidades diferenciadas.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .