Manager Finance & Control, Brazil
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
** MANDATORIO: é necessário preencher um breve formulário (neste link: https://bit.ly/CadastroVaga) caso tenha interesse nesta vaga – Há mais detalhes abaixo de como se candidatar. **
We are looking for a Senior professional who will have full scope of Brazilian finance, tax, treasury, accounting and controlling activities as well as HR, General Services. His/her responsibilities include Assuring Reporting: Monthly management closings, Quarterly IFRS reporting package 208, Local GAAP. Also will do budgeting and forecasting within the management structure: quarterly rolling forecasts + monthly outlooks; Analysis, action and follow-up on business/controlling (focus on manufacturing) and administrative issues; The ideal candidate will manage a small local team of about 3 persons for accounting, HR and general services; will coordinate tax issues; treasury (FX management, cash-flow planning, corporate finance); Manage relations with banks, auditors, tax authorities, lawyers, consultants, business partners and service providers; Manage contracts and compliance in close collaboration with other functions.
Our customer is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new technologies. Develops, manufactures and markets medical technologies that span the continuum of care. The comprehensive line of products addresses important health needs from infancy to the golden years. The company is dedicated to continuously advancing the standard of leading surgery technology through collaboration with customers and business partners to improve product and service performance for surgeons and quality of life for patients. Our customer has recently increased its presence in Brazil through a Merge & Acquisition and is ready to upscale its activity throughout Latin America.
The position is based in Sao Paulo immediate surrounding area.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- Graduated from top MBA school in Brazil: FGV (preferable)
- High level IT-skills in Excel, Powerpoint, ERP/reporting systems (COGNOS, SAP as a plus).
- Experience in a multi-national organization.
- Analyzing, problem-solving in dynamic environment.
- Communication and presentation skills to all levels of the organization (local, BU, Corporate)
- Use financial data: Demonstrated ability to capture key issues in figures and other numerical indicators.
- Negotiating skills + team-spirit
- Keeping reporting deadlines
- Forecast accuracy
- Develop and motivate others: Demonstrated ability to manage/develop people and to achieve business goals, including performance management and KPI definitions.
- Internal Customer satisfaction – acting as business partner.
- Multicultural and flexible mindset
- Initiative and drive
- Understand strategy
- Looking for stable and continuous employment
*** IMPORTANT: Interested Candidates MUST fill up basic information about you on this link: https://bit.ly/CadastroVaga (it takes only 60 seconds). After doing this please send your Resume to Jacqueline Maia (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Subject stating “Application for Manager Finance & Control | Your Name” ***
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .