We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Human Resources DirectorRetail
Our client is among the largest consumer goods company worldwide with huge operation in Brazil and South America. It has the most diversified portfolio of brands in the country, including predominantly leading brands in their respective segments. Operate in three business lines; Drugs, Consumer Goods and Personal Care, developing, producing and selling products that are part of an entire portfolio of brands. The firm sales and distribute nationwide, with operations in retail channels and pharmaceutical industries. Each of their business has a dedicated and specialized sales force, consisting of coordinator teams supported by a network of promoters visiting sales points in order to promote the products. The portfolio of brands and products with established demand that historically has provided a solid cash flow. This client has a management team and shareholders with extensive experience and expertise in the consumer goods industry. With extensive experience in identifying, attracting, acquiring and integrating businesses, recently has adopted as growth strategy a combination of organic growth with acquisitions in order to expand their portfolio of brands and products.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking a member of the senior leadership team for our customer. This position will direct and leads complex local HR strategic planning initiatives. The ideal candidate should be able to provide broad scale expert consultation, direction and guidance to executives and their senior leadership teams; Engage senior leaders to anticipate future HR resource requirements based on expertise and local market conditions. Leads, manages, and coaches all locally deployed HR staff to meet local area and regional goals throhgout Brazil; Collaborate with leaders of regional HR functions worldwide who provide subject matter expertise consistent with local and regional requirements and practices. Responsible for providing consistent, excellent, efficient and seamless services to Brazil leadership, managers and employees through matrixed HR staff.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Business, Economics or Engineering. Post Grad is a plus – FGV (prefered).
- Able to translate business strategies and objectives into HR initiatives and programs along the employee lifecycle
- Communication, presentation, and consulting skills.
- Ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration.
- Able to Identify the key professional development needs of the organization and implement targeted programs to enhance individual and team capabilities
- Review, recommend and oversee the implementation of organizational effectiveness tools/programs that will create a high performance culture and help attract and retain top talent.
- Serve both a hands-on and strategic role within HR.
- Team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in project and budget management.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus