We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Product DevelopmentPersonal Care
Our client is among the largest consumer goods company worldwide with huge operation in Brazil and South America. It has the most diversified portfolio of brands in the country, including predominantly leading brands in their respective segments. Operate in three business lines; Drugs, Consumer Goods and Personal Care, developing, producing and selling products that are part of an entire portfolio of brands. The firm sales and distribute nationwide, with operations in retail channels and pharmaceutical industries. Each of their business has a dedicated and specialized sales force, consisting of coordinator teams supported by a network of promoters visiting sales points in order to promote the products. The portfolio of brands and products with established demand that historically has provided a solid cash flow. This client has a management team and shareholders with extensive experience and expertise in the consumer goods industry. With extensive experience in identifying, attracting, acquiring and integrating businesses, recently has adopted as growth strategy a combination of organic growth with acquisitions in order to expand our portfolio of brands and products.
Descrição do Cargo:
We are seeking an experienced Product Development professional to help build our new consumer products company from the ground up. This position is a key member of the senior management team and responsible for rapidly expanding the brands’ product portfolio, including producing products in three different product categories. The ideal candidate will identify, partner and manage the conception, design, execution and introduction of new products for the brand and be responsible for exploring new products and services, business case development, technical and business feasibility, product service delivery, sourcing, product positioning, quality assurance, and go-to-market strategies for each of the product lines. He/she will be responsible for managing a team of Product Managers in each of the product categories, as well as their teams. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for driving alignment of products with the brand’s strategy and delivering products and services that meet the needs and goals of the larger product marketing organization.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Business, Economics or Engineering. Post Grad is a plus – FGV (preferível).
- Experience in product management with product launches within fast-paced, agile environments;
- Leadership skills and experience managing product and operational responsibilities;
- Prior profit/loss responsibility; Financial management skills; Background maintaining complex regulatory compliance a plus;
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus
- Bachelor Adminstration degree and/or MBA from well known Universities – FGV (preferably) 60% 60%
- Experience in product management with product launches within fast-paced, agile environments 75% 75%
- Prior profit/loss responsibility; Financial management skills; Background maintaining complex regulatory compliance a plus 80% 80%
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus 70% 70%