We are hiring!Estamos Contratando
Executive Project LeaderPersonal Care
Our client is among the largest consumer goods company worldwide with huge operation in Brazil and South America. It has the most diversified portfolio of brands in the country, including predominantly leading brands in their respective segments. Operate in three business lines; Drugs, Consumer Goods and Personal Care, developing, producing and selling products that are part of an entire portfolio of brands. The firm sales and distribute nationwide, with operations in retail channels and pharmaceutical industries. Each of their business has a dedicated and specialized sales force, consisting of coordinator teams supported by a network of promoters visiting sales points in order to promote the products. The portfolio of brands and products with established demand that historically has provided a solid cash flow. This client has a management team and shareholders with extensive experience and expertise in the consumer goods industry. With extensive experience in identifying, attracting, acquiring and integrating businesses, recently has adopted as growth strategy a combination of organic growth with acquisitions in order to expand our portfolio of brands and products.
Descrição do Cargo:
The Executive Project Leader reports to the VP Global Project Leadership. He/she is accountable to the chair or co/chairs of the governance committees responsible for the compounds. He/she is responsible for leading the development strategy of the compound and for executing the strategy. Responsibilities include activities such as to lead the development and execution of project strategies of our customer early and late stage development programs intended for approvals of new products and for new indications of currently approved products and/or lead design and execution of strategic development for coorporation programs. He/she will lead project teams to develop integrated cross-functional project implementation plan based on the governance committee approved development strategy.
Esta posição é baseada na Grande São Paulo.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Education: Advanced degree in business science (renewed schools such as FGV is preferred);
- Strong business and financial acumen;
- Delivery experience leading and managing multiple project teams;
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships;
- Experience in negotiating professional services contracts;
- Able to provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members;
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization;
- The successful candidate should possess strong knowledge of and experience in leading teams through all phases of the product development lifecycle, based on proven project management and testing methodologies.
- Brazilian Native, English mandatory, Spanish a plus